You can always access Transit information on our website, you can call our information line at (316) 265-7221 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, or you can stop by the Transit Center at 214 S. Topeka. Printed route schedules are available at the Transit Center for all of the 17 bus routes. You can also stop by Transit's administrative offices at 777 E. Waterman or the entrance to City Hall to pick up a route schedule.
Wichita Transit does not operate bus service on any holiday. Buses will NOT operate on: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans' Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Telephone lines are open from 5:30 AM to 8:00 PM Monday thru Friday and 6:30 AM to 6:45 PM Saturdays. Call (316) 265-7221 for assistance.
- Have paper and pencil ready
- Be sure to tell the customer service agent...
- where you want to begin your trip (using major cross streets)
- where you want to travel (your destination address)
- what time you want to leave
- what time you want to arrive
Of course. Call Wichita Transit at (316) 265-7221 and tell them what route schedules you need. However, if you want information faster, please check out the
maps & schedules on our website.